Patricia L. Mills, CPA, Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor
Partner-in-Charge: B&C Accounting Services
Do you need financial reporting but cannot afford a full time bookkeeper and/or controller? Have you just lost or are not happy with your bookkeeper and face hiring/training time and expense?
With 11 Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisors on staff, and access to CPA level expertise, we provide plans to match a level of service to meet your needs, at business friendly pricing.
Call Us For A Free Consultation!
Get Started Now!
- Enter bills for approval and payment
- Electronically file bills
- Track accounts payable balances
- W-9 Information request
- Enter credit card charges
- Complete required vendor Communications
General Ledger Accounting
- Adjust prepaid expenses and accrued liabilities (if applicable)
- Reconcile bank, credit card, loans; and other balance sheet accounts
- Record monthly depreciation/amortization entries
- Balance sheet
- Profit and loss
- Statement of cash flows
Board/Owner - Presentations
- Financial Statement analysis
- Key ratio analysis
- Training at all levels
- Creation of initial file
- Analysis of exisiting file
- desktop to online conversion
Bowers & Company Cloud Technology - BILLPAY
Access to CPA Level Expertise
Growing with your CompanyAs a CPA firm with several niches and specialties, you will never outgrow our services
Cloud TechnologyIntegration of Cloud Services allows 24/7 access, from anywhere